MARKET AT MIDCITY STATUS UPDATE:
In-person market started back up on Sunday, May 17th, 2020 from 2-6 pm. The following changes have been made to our operations:
- Guests and vendors must follow social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart)
- Sanitizing stations and hand-washing areas in restrooms are available throughout the market
- Samples will NOT be served.
- Touchless payment is preferred.
- Touching of produce will not be allowed unless you are purchasing.
- Please bring only one member of your household.
- The market cannot allow more than 40 patrons at a time, there is plenty of room for patrons to exercise social distancing.
- If you feel the market is too crowded, please remain in your vehicle until traffic has subsided.
- Patrons and vendors must wear face coverings (bandana, mask, or cloth, per Madison County regulations).
- If you are unwell, stay at home.
PLEASE NOTE, these guidelines allow us to provide your home with local, fresh ingredients while safely supporting our farmers and growers. If patrons and shoppers do not feel comfortable with the operational changes, we encourage customers to utilize our virtual shopping list to shop at your convenience.
This is the beginning the SECOND SEASON of The Market at MidCity, Huntsville’s newest Market for Farmers, Artisans, Makers, Growers, Musicians and more! Mark your calendar for every Sunday from 2:00-6:00 pm, through November 15th at 5909 University Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806 (the former Madison Square Mall site). Now accepting applications at https://www.explorethecamp.com/market-vendor.